P.S. Join the Email Course to Attend the F1 Visa Webinar.
- F1 Visa interview experiences
- F1 Student Visa Interview questions
- Ignore These 7 F1 Visa Interview Tips at Your Own Risk
- USA Visa Officer and Decision making
- If Visa Officer is Tiger, Then Roar Like A Lion
Remember, there are two points of views to your F1 Visa interview.
- Visa Officer point of view (the expert)
- Your point of view
So, before arguing that your point of view is correct, think in terms of how the visa officer would think.
Recreate your visa interview experience and understand what could have been VO officers point of view for this answer I gave.
So, think several times before blaming the visa officer for rejections. My guess – it will be your mistake that caused visa rejections (majority of the times).
- The following email exchange will show you how not to prepare for F1 Student Visa interview.
- Student: I have a visa interview in this week. Can you give me some tips?
- I: Speak with confidence and speak the truth. Practice in mirror by answering the questions. Smile when you speak. Good Luck.
- Student: What F1 interview questions will they ask?
- I: Please don’t say that you have F-1 visa interview this week and you don’t know what types of questions they will ask.
- Seriously, if you have US Visa interview this week and don’t know what type of questions will be asked? This is not acceptable.
- Preparation is the key in every step of your journey to the USA
- THow do I prove I can pay for the program? What financial documents will you review?
- Financial documents are not required for visa interviews.
- Typically, officers will not review these documents and will ask you questions about how you plan to pay.
- Documents are not forbidden, and may on occasion be reviewed, but we discourage applicants from going through the trouble and expense of gathering accountant’s statements and property appraisals.
- My suggestion – Take Bank Statements and Loan Sanction letter at least. CA and Property appraisals is up to you to decide. Plus, this was on the Kolkata US Consulate website, and rules could be different for other US consulates.
Welcome to F1 Visa Coaching that's designed to create Tailor Made Strategy based on your unique profile background and credentials.
How is Coaching Done?
For coaching we use a video conferencing tool, where we can have a meet via Video and Audio call to talk (& coach). Video feedback you see below were recorded during the video conferencing session.
- What Different About This Coaching Process?
- It's personalized.
- You are NOT give a paper with answers to memorize (like agents do).
- Your personality and persona is used to create a unique answers.
- Answers are "tailor-made" based on your Persona and Profile.
- You will be prepared to attend the interview with Confidence.
A disclaimer: I'm not an Immigration Attorney. I'm helping you based on my experience gained from my F1 Interview experience and helping other students. If your situations require an Legal Professional Help, I can recommend Attorney's for you to talk to
Personal Strategy Session
This Strategy Session is what differentiates my coaching from an “agent”. I just don’t give you a template answer for you to memorize. By the way, those agents probably haven’t stepped their foot into U.S. Consulate or attended F-1 Visa Interview or Studied in the U.S.A. Here I get to know you at a level deeper than what you know about you. #FACT. Then we make it happen.
This Coaching is Not Right For
My style of coaching is not right for everyone. If you are looking for ready-made answers or expecting me to write answers for you, then I’m not the right fit. Everyone I coached till date (even with low GRE to 10+ backlogs) folks was able to F-1 Visa. They had a strong heart and desire to change their Stars. They were not looking to be spoon-fed. They just needed someone to point them in the right direction, and they walked the path